This ebook is the key to optimizing your sales activity and to evolving from salesperson to sales pro. These are the strategies I have used to successfully prospect, appoint, connect, uncover, relate, prepare, engage, attract, qualify, close, and stay in touch with customers. These 13 Ways are the ways I out-sell my competition and out-earn my quotas and targets.
Most LinkedIn users are passive users. They sign up, they fill out a few profile details, they connect with a few people they already know, and then they wait.
What are they waiting for? What are YOU waiting for?
And so I give you, 13 Ways to Make Selling Easy with LinkedIn. Read it, try it, use it, profit from it, and then hide it from your competition.
You will learn to:
- Uncover "insider info" in preparation for your next sales call or meeting.
- Build and grow your online reputation.
- Leverage LinkedIn to help land appointments with prospects.
- Join a group.
- Create your own group and become known as a person of value.
- Earn recommendations.
- Stay top-of-mind with your present customers and prospects.
- Impress your prospects with a great first impression.
- Host and promote events.
- Integrate video into your profile.
- Be "in-the-know" about companies in your industry and on your prospect list.
- Use LinkedIn Mobile to your advantage.
About Noah Rickun
See more books from this Author
Published June 29, 2011
Business & Economics.