Are you looking to pass the New York Real Estate Salesperson Exam effortlessly on your 1st try? Well, if you are, then this book is for you. In this simple course, the "2013 New York Real Estate Exam Prep Questions and Answers - How to Study and Pass the New York Real Estate License Exam Effortlessly" not only will you learn to pass the state licensing exam, you will also learn:
- How to study for the NY exam quickly and effectively.
- Secrets to Passing the Real Estate Exam even if you do not know the answer to a question.
- How to tackle hard real estate MATH questions with ease and eliminate you fears.
- Tips and Tricks from Real Estate Professionals, professional exam writers and exam proctors.
It will also answer questions like:
- Do I need other course materials from companies like Allied Real Estate School? How about Anthony Real Estate School or Kaplan Real Estate School? Are they even good schools to attend?
- What kinds of questions are on the New York Real Estate License Exam?
- Should I use the NY Real Estate License Exams for Dummies Book?
This Real Estate Study Guide contains over 530 real estate exam questions and answers with full explanations. It includes a real estate MATH ONLY portion, a real estate vocabulary exam as well as the simulated New York state exam questions and answers and National portion. You will receive questions and answers that are similar to those on the NY Department of Real Estate Exam.
You deserve the BEST real estate exam prep program there is to prepare you to pass, and it gets no better than this. The New York Real Estate Salesperson Exam is the hardest state exam to pass in the United States. We have compiled this simple exam cram book that quickly and easily prepares you to take your state licensing exam and pass it on the 1st try. Our Real Estate Exam Review is designed to help you pass the real estate exam in the quickest, easiest and most efficient manner possible. Throw away your real estate course test books and class notes, this is all you need to pass!
About Real Estate Exam Professionals Ltd.
See more books from this Author
Published December 1, 2012
by Fun Science Group.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Professional & Technical, Law & Philosophy.