This is the healthiest ice-cream recipe book that you will ever find!
This book does not contain bananas in the recipes.
There are no cream, no sugar, no sweeteners, no honey and no additives. There is just whole fruit, nuts, seeds and some vegetables (plus some spices, tea and coffee).
It takes only 20 seconds to blend the ingredients into a perfect, silky, smooth, sweet and very healthy dessert.
The recipes in this book have been designed to be extremely quick and easy to prepare. There are no complicated decorations or arrangements, just a method that will allow you to make the dessert quicker than reaching for some junk food from the cupboard.
The only thing you will need is a powerful blender to turn frozen fruit and ice to creamy, silky, sweet and mouth-watering desserts that have no added sugar, animal fat or any other unhealthy additives.
The author (Australian Certified Nutritionist) Pawel Malczewski has combined amazing flavors using only natural ingredients. This makes these recipes the healthiest and the most delicious ice-cream recipes you will ever enjoy.
The amount of fats that most people eat during the course of a day may astonish you. If you change some of those unhealthy snacks and desserts to snacks and desserts that may actually help you to live longer, to be healthier and to have more stamina, while obtaining important nutrients, phytonutrients and antioxidants it would be a real health bonus to you. Using just a few simple ingredients, you can change what you snack on to something that offers you a major health benefit and may help you to lose weight and feel better in the long term. Healthy frozen desserts will change the way you look at desserts.
• Each recipe has a mouth-watering photo
• Written by Pawel Malczewski, a certified nutritionist, with available FREE download with detailed nutrition information for each recipe!
• Easy to follow recipes with easy to find ingredients and with a list of substitutes
• Anybody with a sweet tooth will love it
• Great for kids
• Perfect for weight loss and transition to healthy eating habits
• Numerous ice-cream making tips
• Information on contraindications for the use of some fruits and veggies
• Information on the best and most powerful blenders
• Links to a site with useful information on ingredients and nutrients
About Pawel Malczewski
See more books from this Author
Published February 1, 2013