Aussie nutritionist Pawel Malczewski hits another high note with the Gluten Free Vegetarian Soup Cookbook. For those who have had continuous and lengthy problems with gluten in their diet and who have waited a long time for the kind of foods that offer great taste and gluten free nutrition and no meat, your wait is over.
Pawel, best known for his smoothie and healthy desserts cookbooks expands his horizons and yours by offering you a book of delicious vegetarian gluten free soups with flavors from all over the world.
• 51 mouthwatering creamy soups from all corners of the world (African, American, Asian, Brazilian, Caribbean, Danish, Ethiopian, Italian, Indian, French, Hungarian, Jamaican, Indian to name a few!)
• All recipes are VEGETARIAN
• All recipes are GLUTEN FREE
• All recipes are designed for pureeing
• Tips and tricks on preparing vegetarian gluten free soup purees
About Pawel Malczewski
See more books from this Author
Published December 22, 2013