Fans of short detective stories with a side of sarcastic satire, you've found your man.
Meet Maynard Soloman, gal-damn detective. Some say he's crusty, profane and clueless. But if you ask him, he solves the world's problems one case at a time.
This collection features six pressing issues of the day, plus tons of bonus features.
1. "Maynard Soloman Solves the War on Drugs"
2. "Maynard Soloman Fixes Social Security and Eats a Pony"
3. "Maynard Soloman and the Job-Nabbin' Illegal Immigrants"
4. "Maynard Soloman Proves Santa Claus is Real"
5. "Maynard Soloman Legalizes Gay Knot Tying"
6. "Maynard Soloman Takes the Bus to a Strip Club"
Bonus: "The Philosophy of Maynard Soloman"
Bonus: "How to Cuss Like Maynard Soloman"
Bonus: "Maynard Soloman's Two-Beer Critter Marinade"
Bonus: "Maynard Soloman's Guide to Milk and Cookies"
Bonus: "10 Signs Your Kid is in a Cult"
Bonus: "Maynard's Guide to Tipping"
* Author nominated for Best Short Story of 2011 by Preditors & Editors Readers Poll.
About Benjamin Sobieck
See more books from this Author
Published May 28, 2012
Mystery, Thriller & Suspense, Humor & Entertainment, Literature & Fiction.