"Written by a seasoned recruiting leader, this guide goes beyond job hunting basics to provide candidates with specific, effective strategies to get noticed. With a straight-forward approach, Eric Knott reveals the tactics clever job seekers use to stand-out from the crowd and gain access to recruiters and hiring managers.
· Learn how to truly integrate social media into your search
· Discover how students, even returning students, are able to gain unique access to recruiters and hiring managers, allowing them to get to the front of the job-hunting line
· Manage unemployment or changing careers so they don't hinder your job hunt
· Leverage job fairs and networking opportunities to gain access to decision makers
· Effectively use community and professional associations to advance your search
· Prepare for the most current approaches to interviewing, learning how to effectively navigate phone screens, face-to-face interviews, and the job offer
· Get the details on free online resources that provide good information for candidates and those that provide the best
· Gain perspective in how to vet schools as well as degree and certification programs
And the list goes on. With the number of candidates vying for each position, this valuable resource empowers you to get ahead of the masses and get results in your search."
About Eric Knott
See more books from this Author
Published March 31, 2012
Business & Economics, Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.