This is the eBook version of the print title. Access to the online Workshop files and bonus content is available through product registration – see instructions in back pages of your eBook.
Need answers quickly? Adobe Illustrator CS6 on Demand
provides those answers in a visual step-by-step format. We will show you exactly what to do through lots of full color illustrations and easy-to-follow instructions.
Numbered Steps guide you through each task
See Also points you to related information in the book
Did You Know alerts you to tips and techniques
Illustrations with matching steps
Tasks are presented on one or two pages
Inside the Book
• Improve publishing and productivity with the CS6 interface
• Browse, organize, and process files using Adobe Bridge
• Transform and reshape objects to create a new look
• Use Live Paint to create, recolor, and modify images
• Use Live Color to create color harmony in a design
• Create complex shapes, patterns, and perspective objects
• Create text and apply style to display artistic text
• Apply appearances and graphic styles for a unique design
• Create eye-catching special effects and filters
About Steve Perspection Inc.