Inside You’ll Find:
• Strategies for choosing the school that best meets your needs
• Tips on tackling the admission process and getting accepted
• The real cost of college once financial aid is applied to your bill
• School- and state-specific scholarships and grant aid
worth checking out
• Snapshots of campus life
• Career prospects for graduates of each profiled college
We offer a range of both public and private colleges, from small liberal arts colleges to large state universities, some well-known and some up-and-coming. A few are expensive (and worth every penny) while several manage to do the seemingly impossible (charge $0.00 for tuition!), but all of the included schools offer students the best value for their college education.
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published March 30, 2004
by Princeton Review.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference.