The American Bar Association Guide to Wills & Estates, Fourth Edition, is the user-friendly guide that contains everything you need to know about planning an estate and preparing a will. It is organized in easy-to-follow chapters with sidebars containing tips, checklists, and key information, encouraging you to begin the process quickly and easily.
The ABA Guide to Wills & Estates will help you:
• Determine what to put in an estate plan
• Decide whether to prepare a will, trust, or living trust
• Avoid or reduce estate taxes
• Transfer property without a will with substitutes such as life insurance and joint tenancy
• Understand the benefits of living gifts and life insurance, among many other topics
The Fourth edition features new and updated topics, such as:
• Life-threatening and chronic illnesses
• Incorporating your religious beliefs into your estate plan
• Assisted reproduction and its resulting estate planning implications
• Civil unions and same-sex marriages
• Elder abuse and care
• Information about Roth IRAs in estate plans
• The impact of digital assets on estate planning
About American Bar Association
See more books from this Author
Published March 26, 2013
by Random House Reference.
Education & Reference, Law & Philosophy, Professional & Technical.