This is a collection of 4 Amigurumi patterns: Alice in Wonderland, the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit. The crochet skill level is Intermediate. It requires knowledge of basic crochet terms. The pattern is written in English using US crochet terms. The steps which might be more difficult are described in detail with photos to guide you.
Size of Alice: 8.5" (21.5 cm).
The White Rabbit: 6" (15.5 cm) (Excluding ears).
The Cheshire Cat: 6.5" (16.5 cm).
The Mad Hatter is 8" (20 cm).
For materials I used:
- 3.00 mm hook
- 4 ply yarn
- Mohair yarn (yellow for hair)
- Black embroidery floss
- Polyester fiberfill
- Black 8 mm buttons for Alice's eyes
- Three 4 mm white beads
- Two 4 mm black beads for White Rabbit's eyes
- Two 4 mm black beads for buttons on the Mad Hatter;
- Tapestry needle
- Sewing needle and thread for attaching eyes and beads
- 10" (25 cm) Pipe cleaner or iron wire for tail of cat
- Kindle patterns cannot be printed. You need a Kindle, smartphone or other e-reader, if you do not like to read the pattern on your computer or laptop.
- The finished dolls are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
See more books from this Author
Published October 1, 2013
by K and J Dolls.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.