Raymond and Sheila’s peaceful day at the beach turns into a wild goose chase involving a flying teddy bear in distress, a disappearing ice cream truck, and a couple of sly boa constrictors. Is there such a thing as too much adventure? All they were trying to do was keep an eye on their “valuables” without losing sight of what’s really important!
“Are We Lost?” is an adventure sure to appeal to every 4–8 yr old who has ever felt “old enough” to do something daring on their own. At the heart of this playfully illustrated tale of surprises and challenges is the unshakable love of a big sister for her little brother and the love of a shy little boy for his teddy bear.
Like all books in the Raymond and Sheila series, this book is for parents and kids to enjoy together. It includes a unique guide for parents to help their kids increase their language skills and social and emotional learning. “Are We Lost?” is in print, on Kindle, and in Spanish.
• “Fun and witty—made me recall times when I was alone with my big sister and we just had to figure it out!”
—WillTerry.com, children’s book illustrator
• “Children, especially siblings, will readily identify with Raymond and Sheila, two adorable alligators. In Are We Lost?, the sibling bond between them is stronger than ever, as they both look for each other on a crowded beach. The characters express strong feelings that range from anxiety to relief during this satisfying adventure. Raymond and Sheila stories are cathartic in a way that can help children explore a range of feelings and emotions. I highly recommend this series for children ages 3-8.”
—Carisa Kluver, MSW, DigitalMediaDiet.com
• “Annie Fox has once again captured the emotions of childhood tumbling forth in everyday scenarios that kids can relate to.”
—Amy Jussel, Shaping Youth
• “I love the tone Annie takes with these books.”
—Brooks Jones, author/illustrator
• “What a fun an easy way to get a very important message across to children. Everything Annie does is designed to increase children's emotional well being and this book is not exception. Feels great to know the next generation have Annie helping them :-)”
—Sarah Newton, author of "Help! My Teenager is an Alien"
• “This is an exceptional book to help get small children to discuss their feelings . . . delightful characters . . . This darling book is chock full of various topics that can be discussed with your class or your child.”
—Teachers with Apps
More information about Raymond and Sheila Stories at RaymondAndSheila.com
Published by Electric Eggplant.
About Annie Fox
See more books from this Author
Published December 21, 2012
by Electric Eggplant.