Passing the U.S. citizenship examination is no easy task. However, the actual test is just one aspect of the entire process of becoming a U.S. citizen. Understanding the complete process, from start to finish, is the true key of achieving your dream. Become a U.S. Citizen can help turn that dream into a reality.
Focusing on the many paths to citizenship, it guides you through the entire process and helps cut the time it takes to become a citizen. This important resource gives you everything you need to successfully understand each of the steps toward achieving citizenship.
- The required forms with instructions for completing them correctly
- The back-up documentation required to support your application
- The examination for citizenship with tips for scoring higher
- The English language requirement--what you really need to know
- The interview--how to say what you want to say, and not what you don't
- Plus, common problems and how to avoid them
About Kurt A. Wagner
See more books from this Author
Published May 1, 2007
by Sphinx Publishing.
Education & Reference, Political & Social Sciences, Professional & Technical, Law & Philosophy.