== The Best Guides to Berlin, Potsdam, Weimar and Hanover - all in one guide! ==
Follow the 'Travel Doctor' for your visit to some of Germany’s most beautiful cities.
-- Why Get This Guide? --
* A comprehensive guide for everything you need to know about Berlin, Potsdam, Weimar and Hanover (sometimes also spelled Hannover)
* Make your trip an unforgettable experience
* Out-of-the box ideas to better spend your time
-- Inside This Guide --
* Insider tips for over 1500 places to see, eat, sleep, shop and party
* Balanced overviews, independently documented
* Both expats and tourists will find lots of opportunities to better use their time and life in Berlin
* Great for excursions to Potsdam, Weimar and Hanover
* Insights offering you the occasion to be part of the daily life of Berliners
* At least 500 choices for low budget travelers
* Whatever your age, professional background and budget, you’ll find at least 50 options to fill your time
* Discover Berlin, Potsdam, Weimar and Hanover 24 hours the day - and night!
-- Stylish and Feature-Packed --
* Detailed information on opening hours, prices, addresses, telephone numbers and email addresses
* Honest reviews and independent advice.
* Lots of photos.
* Stylish and easy to use.
-- About the Author --
Holding a Ph.D. in History with a background in Political Science, Ana Dinescu is a freelance writer and communications consultant living in Berlin. Passionate about travel and good books, she decided to share through the guides her wonderings all over the world with balanced insights and best cultural recommendations for the places to be while on the road.
-- About GuideGecko --
This guide is brought to you by GuideGecko.
We publish worldwide travel guides - and we love to hear your feedback. Our guides are independently researched and written by professional travel writers.
You read 'til here? Now enjoy your trip. Get this guide!
About Ana Dinescu
See more books from this Author
Published February 6, 2012