Inspirational cancer survivor and seminar speaker, Bernadette Bohan, whose memoir, The Choice, was a Top 5 bestseller in Ireland, introduces her long-awaited recipe book and 4-point plan to help you turn around your health and fight disease the natural way.
Bernadette Bohan, an ordinary wife and mother, decided to take her health into her own hands after twice getting cancer. Her bestselling memoir, The Choice, is now followed by this invaluable cookbook and lifestyle plan.
Bernadette explains her 4 point plan simply:
• Point One: Juicing
• Point Two: Clean water
• Point Three: Power foods including the B17 foods, essential fats, enzymes, probiotics and sprouted seeds
• Point Four: Safe personal care products such as non-toxic toiletries
The book also includes inspiring case stories and 75 delicious recipes, written in conjunction with chefs from Cornucopia (Dublin’s No 1 vegetarian restaurant):
- juices, smoothies and soups
- raw salads and stir-fries
- sprouting your own green foods
- other whole food recipes, organic and meat/dairy free
About Bernadette BohanSee more books from this Author