Bootstrapping an Online Tea Business presents a framework for selling tea online.
What the book covers:
- Making sure you have a solid idea
- Legal information for starting an online tea business
- What technology platforms you'll need for e-commerce
- Defining your ideal customer
- Creating a product line
- How to write impactful product pages
- Designing your packaging
- A complete marketing blueprint
Written by a veteran tea merchant, this guide will challenge you to question yourself in order to better prepare you for entering a highly competitive business.
Intended audience: Someone either thinking about starting an online tea business, or someome who has already started one and needs help.
About Tony Gebely
See more books from this Author
Published August 3, 2012
Business & Economics, Cooking.