Every day we struggle to find balance between our needs, our wants and our bank accounts. No matter the financial success of the individual, our lives are constantly filled with financial decisions that we shouldn't make without the right tools and the right plan. Unfortunately, most of the personal finance books out there are long, boring and full of questionable advice.
Budgeting Doesn’t Have To Suck: Create Control, Love Your Budget & Have a Better Life skips past the topics you already know such as “don’t eat out as often” or that “saving money is good.” The fact is that many personal finance books are like fad diets. They fail because they’re not specifically tailored to what you want and need in the first place. Jim teaches you how to identify what you truly value and let your budget create itself.
Whether you’re totally new to the world of personal finance or the master of your domain, with the help of Budgeting Doesn't Have To Suck you’ll discover new philosophies and tools to help you achieve your goals. This is the personal finance book that will transform your life.
• This book is not “for dummies” and doesn't waste your valuable time.
• No end-of-chapter checklists, no worksheets and no quizzes.
• Discover what matters to you the most and watch your budget create itself.
• No matter your income, learn how to spend and save every month.
• Learn about the latest free budgeting tools that you must use to be successful.
About Jim Miller
See more books from this Author
Published April 2, 2013
by Ron Miller's World Publishing.
Business & Economics.