Take an interactive journey that will introduce you to some of theworld's most talented and successful investors. Bulls, Bears andBrains: Investing with the Best and Brightest of the FinancialInternet interviews twenty successful investors-an assortment offund managers, economists, professors, executives, statisticians,strategists, traders and technicians who put their money andprowess on the line in the pages of this text. These top financialminds have made themselves available to the investing public viathe Internet, and are willing to share their strategies, successes,failures, and philosophies in open online forums. This unique bookwill help you connect and make money with them, giving you twentypowerful allies in the complicated game of investing.
The book includes candid interviews with company founders andexpert advisors, such as:
* Don Luskin: The Luskin Report. Ex-CEO of Barclays Global MutualFunds
* Ed Yardeni: Yardeni.com. Chief Investment Strategist at DeutscheBanc Alex. Brown
* Kris Skrinak: ClearStation. Co-founder of E*TRADE's communityinvestment site
* Jeremy Siegel: JeremySiegel.com. Wharton professor of finance andbestselling author
* Brandon Goyette: ActiveTrader. Hedge fund manager and ex-WallStreet analyst
* Aaron Brown: eRaider. Yeshiva University professor of finance andprominent shareholder activist
* David Gardner: Fool.com. Bestselling investment author andco-founder of The Motley Fool
* Bill Ginsberg: Shortboy.com. Columbia Business School dropout and"the baddest short-seller on the planet"
This book will help you interpret these individuals' theories inlight of your personal investment needs and develop your owninvestment strategy with a top-notch team that never leaves yourside. Don't rely on market pundits and analysts to shape yourinvesting strategies. Instead, make use of the global research teamthat the Internet places at your fingertips to identify profitableopportunities long before the rest of the world takes notice.Bulls, Bears and Brains will guide you to the virtual doorstep ofthe most valuable information available on the Internet and provideyou with the background and theories to interpret this informationin the correct context once you arrive.
About Adam Leitzes
See more books from this Author
Published February 7, 2008
Business & Economics, Computers & Technology.