Take your teaching career to the head of the class.
CSET MULTIPLE SUBJECTS, PLUS WRITING SKILLS
For California Licensure
Are you prepared to excel on the CSET?
* Get to know the test, how it is scored, and much more.
* Set up a study schedule by following our flexible, results-driven timeline
* Take one of the practice tests to discover what you know and what you should know
* Use REA's advice to ready yourself for proper study and success
Sharpen your knowledge and skills
* This book contains a comprehensive review that focuses on all subject areas and skills of the CSET Multiple Subjects and Writing Skills exams
* Fully aligned with California competency requirements for certification
* Lessons reinforce necessary skills
* Key tutorials enhance specific abilities needed on the test
Take Practice Tests
* Create the closest experience to test-day conditions with four full-length practice tests—two for the Multiple Subjects exam, two sets of prompts for the Writing exam
* Chart your progress with full and detailed explanations of all answers
* Boost confidence with test-taking strategies and experienced advice
REA books and software have proven to be the extra support teacher candidates need to pass their challenging test for state licensure. Our comprehensive study guides are teacher-recommended and written by educators who have mastered the test and the related program of study.
About Michelle DenBeste Ph.D.
See more books from this Author
Published April 25, 2008
by Research & Education Association.
Education & Reference.