Known for its accessible approach to real estate law and comprehensive state specific information, this introductory text is a favorite with California Broker candidates. The text explores the latest legal trends, including usng the Internet in practice, consumer protection, and markng liability. Chapters include:
* Lesson Assignments
* Chapter One: Nature and Cycle of California Real Estate Finance.
* Chapter Two: Money and the Monetary System
* Chapter Three: Fiduciary Sources For Real Estate Finance.
* Chapter Four: Semifiduciary and Nonfiduciary Sources for Real Estate Finance.
* Chapter Five: Conventional, Insured and Guaranteed Loans.
* Chapter Six: Federal and State Financial Regulations and Lending Programs.
* Chapter Seven: Junior Real Estate Finance
* Chapter Eight: Contemporary Real Estate Finance
* Chapter Nine: Instruments of Real Estate Finance
* Chapter Ten: Real Estate Loan Underwriting
* Chapter Eleven: Processing Real Estate Loans
* Chapter Twelve: The Secondary Mortgage and Trust Deed Markets.
* Chapter Thirteen: Defaults and Foreclosures
* Chapter Fourteen: Investment Financing Strategies
* Chapter Fifteen: Mathematics of Real Estate Finance
* Exams and Answer Keys (PIN Access Only)
About William H Pivar
See more books from this Author
Published January 1, 1987
by Real Estate Education Co.
Business & Economics, Law & Philosophy, Education & Reference, Crafts, Hobbies & Home.