Character Building: Cartoon Guide to Good Manners with Family Discussions includes stories and strategies to help your child grow.
INSIDE: Download FREE Bonuses!
• 25 two-line rhymes to improve good behavior
• 10 motivation mottoes
• The best family meeting format ever
That’s right – download this kindle book and get instant access to 3 powerful ways to promote great conduct!
• “This is the only book that my kids and I 'fight' to read.”
• “My 6 and 4 year olds have really enjoyed for this book, and ask to read the next chapter all the time.”
• “The characters embody behaviors that make it easy to visualize and discuss.”
• “I use this almost daily with my girls for homeschool. They love the stories, role playing, and making their own books.”
• “This book and the author get a thumb's up from me!”
Do Your Kids Need to Improve Their Ways?
Now parents, teachers, and counselors have a fun way to raise respectful children with this kindle book.
Good character means taking turns, sharing toys, saying “Thank you” and “Please,” helping with chores, listening well, speaking with honesty and respect, and caring about the feelings of others. If you teach these manners with our cartoon stories, you’ll be using a powerful tool for building character in your kids.
You’ll feel a close family bond as you read and discuss how the cartoon characters misbehave. You’ll learn how your children think, feel proud of their solutions, and become more confident in your parenting skills.
Pushy Parker, Bossy Brandon, Greedy Greta, the Tattletale Twins, and the Car Fighting Kids are among the 25 stories for your children to discuss, role-play, and draw. They’ll create catchy little captions to help them with their own behavior. They'll even design a book of their own as a keepsake to “mind their manners.”
The 25 Short Stories Include:
• Discussions about the cartoon characters’ bad behaviors and how to solve them
• Role-playing suggestions with your children
• Positive 2-line rhyming slogans about mannerly conduct to use as a family
• Simple method for your children to create their own Good Manners Book
Listen to how your kids think as they share their opinions about the cartoon characters. Feel proud of their solutions to the problems in each story and enjoy watching your children become well-mannered.
Pick up your copy of Character Building for Kids: Cartoon Guide to Good Manners with Family Discussions today and have fun building character the easy way.
About Jean Tracy
See more books from this Author
Published November 11, 2012
Parenting & Relationships.