Children’s Bible is a collection of comic books telling the stories of the Old and New Testament.
Kindle users will enjoy the comic books in a carefully optimized black and white version. Those who use Kindel for PC, Mac or iPhone will enjoy a complete full color version.
Who is Children’s Bible aimed at?
• Everyone who wishes to approach Sacred History as a cultural fact
• People coming from other cultures and religions
• Believers of any age
The main features of this publication are:
• The comic book’s script is a faithful transcription of the biblical texts. No script elements alien to the original text have been added.
• We have used the Good News Bible.
• Every episode takes up one or two double pages. They can be read and used separately or consecutively.
• The realist drawings follow the tradition of the French Belgian clear-line school made popular by Hergé, creator of Tintin.
• The drawings are the result of an exhaustive work of graphical research, not only with regard to the landscapes of Israel, but also as for the characters’ attire (fabrics, colors, etc.), everyday objects (objects, food, etc.) and the architecture of the moment.
• As for the characters’ faces, we have worked with drawings from life.
Kings and prophets album includes this list of episodes:
About Toni Matas
See more books from this Author
Published July 13, 2010
Religion & Spirituality, Comics & Graphic Novels, Education & Reference.