Crochet pattern to make lovely ornaments for the Christmas tree: a wreath, candy stick, lollipop, candy and little house. The pattern contains 22 photos. Every step is described in detail. A basic knowledge of crochet terms is needed. Crochet skill level: Easy and quick to make.
Gingerbread House: high 3.5 inches, wide 3 inches
Candy Cane: high 4.5 inches
Lollipop: diameter 3 inches, high 6 inches
Candy: diameter 3 inches
Wreath: diameter 2.5 inches
For materials you can use:
1) 3.00 mm hook
2) 4 ply yarn (fingering weight yarn): brown, red, green and white
3) Tapestry needle
4) Pipe cleaner or wire, 15” long (one candy cane uses one piece, one lollipop uses 2 pieces)
5) Ribbon for making bows or ready made bows from craft shop
6) Sewing needle and thread for attaching bows
7) Polyester fiberfill
8) Multi–Purpose glue
These materials are not included.
- Kindle patterns cannot be printed. You need a Kindle, smartphone or other e-reader, if you do not like to read the pattern on your computer or laptop.
- The finished ornaments are not suitable for children 3 years and younger because of loose parts.
See more books from this Author
Published January 15, 2014
by K and J Dolls.
Crafts, Hobbies & Home.