An inexpensive travel guide for those wanting to maximise their stay as it gives a well planned 4 day itinerary discovering the enchantingly lovely city of Paris with its elegant boutiques, world class museums, monuments, Latin & artist quarters & spectacular sights.
This illustrated ebook gives directions, map, location information & travel tips, particularly pertinent if this is your first visit to this beautiful city.
Do you want to maximise your short stay in the romantic city of Paris?
If so ... this could be the guide for you!
This ebook travel guide:
* Gives daily itinerary’s which you can follow, or tailor to suit yourself
* Has a map, pictures and information on locations and attractions (including address, opening times, web address, how to get there, history &/or other pertinent information)
* Is suitable for all age groups and nationalities
* Gives tips on how to keep costs down whist away and website addresses to visit to obtain best value for money deals, promotions and discount vouchers.
* Gives armchair traveller the information and website addresses to enable them to “virtually” undertake the tour and visit attractions on line, if they cannot visit them in person.
About Caroline Y Preston
See more books from this Author
Published February 18, 2013
by Caroline Y Preston.
Education & Reference, Travel.