- Quick Facts: summarizes important facts
- Overview: briefly introduces duties and responsibilities
- History: describes the history of the job in relation to the industry or field
- The Job: describes primary and secondary duties
- Requirements: discusses high school and post-secondary education and training as well as any necessary certification or licensing and personal requirements for success
- Exploring: offers suggestions on how to gain experience and knowledge in a field before making firm educational and financial commitments
- Employers: gives an overview of typical places of employment
- Starting Out: suggests the best ways to land a first job
- Advancement: presents an expected career path and how to get on it
- Earnings: lists salary ranges and typical fringe benefits
- Work Environment: looks at the work conditions and surroundings associated with a certain job
- Outlook: summarizes the job's potential growth or decline in terms of the general economy and industry projections
- For More Information: lists organizations that provide career information.
About Ferguson Publishing
See more books from this Author
Published July 30, 2008
by Ferguson Publishing.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference, Young Adult.