In Conversation Ignition, Peter W. Murphy has focused on those crucial opening 2-3 minutes of conversation. For so many people the key to better conversation skills is the ability to approach someone and start an enjoyable conversation from scratch. And this goes far beyond knowing a few conversation starters. There is more to it than most people realise.
In this step by step guide, you`ll discover simple strategies you can start using today even if in the past you`ve been tongue tied and unsure of what to say when you meet new people.
You`ll enjoy discovering...
- Popular Conversation Topics People Enjoy Talking About
- How to Approach People and Quickly Establish Rapport
- Proven Ways to Start a Great Conversation that Grabs People
- How to Keep the Conversation Flowing for the First 2-3 mins
- The Best Conversation Starters for Different Types of People
- How to Discover What People Want to Talk About
- Common Mistakes to Avoid that Kill Conversation
- How to Handle Awkward Moments
- Make Interesting Conversation with Strangers while Traveling
- How to Be More Interesting to a Wide Range of People
Get started right away - approaching someone and starting an enjoyable conversation will become easier than you ever imagined. You`ll be one of those interesting people others enjoy meeting and getting to know.
Peter Murphy has been prolific in sharing his breakthrough communication skills trainings online since 1992. He has written several books and over five hundred articles which have been syndicated across thousands of sites. His self help newsletter goes out to over 60,000 readers.
About Peter W. Murphy
See more books from this Author
Published November 12, 2012
Business & Economics, Self Help.