Your top resource for ACT prep! The 2013 edition of Cracking the ACT has everything you need to master the ACT exam, including:
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations—2 in the book and 1 online
• Specifics on what you need to know for all five sections of the ACT, including rhetorical skills for English, geometry for Math, strategies for Reading, experiments for Science, and guidelines for the Essay
• A completely revised chapter about the Science Test
• Strategies for turning complex algebra into simple arithmetic
• Lessons and tutorials available online for more practice
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published January 1, 2013
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference.