If you are preparing for the AP Calculus AB or BC exam, you’ll find all the techniques and information you need in this guide. Cracking the AP Calculus AB & BC Exams, 2011 Edition comes from the test-prep experts at The Princeton Review, and it includes:
• 5 full-length AP Calculus practice tests — 3 for Calculus AB and 2 for Calculus BC
• Comprehensive subject review covering the essential test topics: derivatives, logarithmic functions, integrals, and more
• Numerous problem sets for practice and review
• Detailed explanations for answers to all AP Calculus practice and test questions
• List of critical Calculus formulas and prerequisite math
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published August 3, 2010
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference, Science & Math.