If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Economics Macro & Micro Exams, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• An accessible, engaging review of all test topics, including economic market structures, firm production, and aggregate demand
• Lists of key AP Economics Macro & Micro terms in every chapter
• Winning strategies to help you crack the multiple-choice section
• A guide to making free-response graphs that work
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published September 4, 2012
by Princeton Review.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference.