If you need to know it, it’s in this book. Cracking the AP European History, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive review of all test topics, including the Renaissance, the Scientific Revolution and Enlightenment, the French Revolution, postwar Europe, and more
• Timelines, keywords, and review questions in every chapter
• Helpful strategies for writing high-scoring DBQ and free-response essays
• Advice on how to use Process of Elimination to maximize your multiple-choice section score
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published August 7, 2012
by Princeton Review.
History, Education & Reference, Travel.