If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Physics C Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Thorough reviews of AP Physics C topics, such as vectors, kinematics, Newton's Laws, linear momentum, gravitation, electomagnetic induction, mechanics, electricity, and more
• Detailed explanations for sample multiple-choice and free-response questions
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the exam
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published October 28, 2014
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference, Science & Math, Professional & Technical.