If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Psychology Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• Comprehensive coverage of all psychology topics, including biological bases of behavior, cognition, motivation & emotion, developmental psychology, and more
• A step-by-step guide to writing high-scoring free response essays
• Useful techniques for cracking the multiple-choice section
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published September 1, 2009
by Princeton Review.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Education & Reference, Professional & Technical.