If you need to know it, it’s in this book! Cracking the AP Statistics Exam, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answers & explanations
• Comprehensive review of essential exam material, from probability to sampling distributions to inferential statistics
• Review questions at the end of every chapter
• Step-by-step techniques for cracking each type of statistical analysis question
• Thorough walk-through of the free-response section of the exam
• Updated strategies that reflect the AP test scoring change
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published October 21, 2014
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference, Science & Math, Professional & Technical.