If you need to know it, it’s in this book. Cracking the AP U.S. History, 2013 Edition includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
• In-depth history review of key and terms and concepts organized by time period, including the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries, the creation of government and early democracy, the Civil War and Reconstruction, the Machine Age, the early twentieth century, post-World War America, and more
• Winning strategies to help you crack the multiple-choice section
• Detailed coverage of both essay types—DBQ (document-based questions) and free-response questions
• Updated strategies which reflect the AP test scoring change
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published August 7, 2012
by Princeton Review.
History, Education & Reference.