If it’s on the GMAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the GMAT with DVD, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Exclusive access to 4 full-length practice tests online
• More than 250 practice questions with detailed explanations
• Engaging video tutorials and admissions advice from our top instructors
• Extensive coverage of math, verbal, and the analytical writing assessment
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the GMAT
• Additional sample problems and drills on the companion website
• Thorough review of data sufficiency, arithmetic, algebra, geometry, sentence correction, reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and more
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published June 8, 2010
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference.