If you need to know it, it’s in this book.
Cracking the GRE, 2013 Edition has everything you need to know to master Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and the Essay sections of the GRE, and includes:
• Access to 4 full-length practice tests
• Practice questions with detailed explanations for every question
• Key strategies for solving Text Completions, Sentence Equivalence, Numeric Entry, Quantitative Comparisons, and more
• Thorough review of all GRE topics, including everything on the revised GRE that debuted in fall 2011
• Online video tutorials offering in-depth exploration of key strategies and concepts
About Princeton ReviewSee more books from this Author
The Princeton Review is known for their stellar test prep materials, and this book is not an exception!Read Full Review of Cracking the GRE, 2013 Editio...
Good strategies for the verbal section but the quality of questions is average. The quant section is really poor and it will mislead you into taking the GRE too lightly. If you make this book your basis...you may not get more than 65 percentile.Read Full Review of Cracking the GRE, 2013 Editio...
Cracking The GRE is a great way to polish your verbal/quantitative skill sets.Read Full Review of Cracking the GRE, 2013 Editio...
An aggregated and normalized score based on 171 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes