If you need to know, it's in this book! Cracking the LSAT with DVD, 2012 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. It includes:
• Access to 6 full-length practice exams
• A DVD with tutorials and expert advice from the Princeton Review's top LSAT instructors
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the LSAT
• A thorough review of all LSAT topics, including Logic Games techniques
• Key LSAT strategies and a breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
• Expert tips, hints, and advice
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published June 7, 2011
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference.