If it’s on the PSAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the PSAT, 2011 Edition, includes:
• 2 full-length practice tests
• Specific strategies for cracking every question type
• Exclusive “Hit Parade” of the most important PSAT vocabulary words
• All the math, critical reading, and writing skills you need to ace the PSAT
• Everything you need to know about National Merit Scholarships
• Planning and organization advice to get you all the way to test day!
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published June 25, 2002
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference, Science & Math.