If you need to know it, it's in this book. This eBook version of the 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Chemistry Subject Test has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations. It includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations
· Review of all essential content, from chemical equations to kinetcis to electron configurations
· Helpful study lists of key lab equipment and a cheat sheet of important equations
· Key strategies that will help maximize your score
· Tons of sample problems and drills with detailed explanations
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published April 23, 2013
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference, Science & Math.