If you need to know it, it's in this book. This eBook version of the 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Math 1 & 2 Subject Tests has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations. It includes:
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed explanations (2 each for Levels 1 and 2)
· Comprehensive review of all topics on each SAT Math Subject Test
· Practice problems for every subject type covered on the tests: Algebra I & II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Probability, Matrices, and Pre-Calculus
· Step-by-step strategies and tips for solving even the toughest problems
· Thorough integration of TI-80 graphing calculator techniques
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published April 16, 2013
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference, Science & Math.