If you need to know it, it's in this book. This eBook version of the 2013-2014 edition of Cracking the SAT Spanish Subject Test has been optimized for on-screen viewing with cross-linked questions, answers, and explanations. It includes:
· 3 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Access to all-new online listening drills for realistic practice
· Key strategies for all question types, including Sentence Completion, Paragraph Completion, and Reading Comprehension questions
· In-depth review of key vocabulary and grammar skills to help improve your score
· Tons of sample problems and drills
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published April 23, 2013
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference.