THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the SAT with 5 full-length practice tests, thorough SAT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Inside the Book: All the Practice & Strategies You Need
· 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
· Expert subject reviews for all test topics
· Drills for each test section—Math, Critical Reading, and Writing
· Proven techniques for raising your score
· Practical information about what to expect on the SAT
· Quick guide to understanding college costs and loans
Exclusive Access to More Practice and Resources Online
· 1 additional full-length practice exam
· Extra math and verbal drills to hone your technique
· Step-by-step problem-solving guides for the toughest question types
· Video tutorials showing you our strategies in action
· Scoring help for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader™ essay scoring
· Study plans, college profiles, and resources for finding the perfect college
About Princeton Review
See more books from this Author
Published June 4, 2013
by Princeton Review.
Education & Reference.