'Curing Meralgia Paresthetica' is for people in pain who want immediate relief, long-term cure, and something to discuss with their physician.
Written by a Meralgia sufferer, it helps you find your way out of pain quickly and safely. It covers every aspect of finding a cure for Meralgia Paresthetica:
• Diagnosing Meralgia
• Laura's Story
• Understanding where it comes from and who gets it.
• Emergency treatments for Meralgia
• Night-time strategies for dealing with Meralgia pain
• Walking and sitting with Meralgai
• Long-term Meralgia treatments.
• Natural remedies for Meralgia.
• Pharmaceutical drugs theat ease Meralgia symptoms.
• Exercises to relieve and prevent Meralgia symptoms.
• How doctors look at Meralgia (and what they tell each other)
• Meralgia and Pregnancy
• Professional treatments for Meralgia
• Claiming Disability for Meralgia Sufferers (how insurers see you)
• Long-term recovery from Meralgia: the author's personal story
Curing Meralgia Paresthetica is for sufferers and caregivers alike. Meralgia afflicts millions of people world wide every year and is greatly under-diagnosed. Now, every shred of information about this painful affliction has been gathered under one roof.
There are strategies and treatments here that will improve anyone's symptoms.
About Godfree Roberts Ed.D.
See more books from this Author
Published April 30, 2014
by Pain Management Press.
Professional & Technical.