Use Social and Viral Technologies to Supercharge your Customer Service!
Using social media, you can deliver amazing customer service–and generate an army of fans who’ll promote you in good times, and rescue you from disaster. Now, legendary online marketing expert Peter Shankman shows you exactly how to do all that–without spending a fortune! Shankman draws on his immense experience as founder of the online growth company HARO and marketing consultant to multiple Fortune 500 clients. He presents straight-to-the-point solutions for building customer loyalty, trust, and credibility online–and rebuilding it when catastrophe strikes. Companies around the world are driving enormous value from online customer service at remarkably low cost. You can, too. Peter Shankman will show you how–step-by-step, right now!
You’ll learn how to:
• Organize a small, powerful social media team on a tight budget
• Listen to what your customers, advisors, and markets are really saying
• Make prospects feel like rock stars from the moment they find you
• Choose online media that make the most sense for you
• Avoid wasting time with platforms that won’t help you
• Earn your customer’s loyalty, trust, and credibility
• Learn from other companies’ viral “disasters”
• Rebuild your credibility after you’ve taken a public “hit” online
• Make sure everyone hears your customers when they compliment you
• Capture all your customer knowledge–and use it in real time
• Keep people talking–and not just about you
About Peter ShankmanSee more books from this Author
Small Business Trends is an award-winning online publication for small business owners, entrepreneurs and the people who interact with them.May 14 2011 | Read Full Review of Customer Service: New Rules f...
“The key to good customer service through social media starts in the company as a whole….The happier the employees are, the better they’ll be at administering stellar customer service…If the company is happy, good customer service becomes second nature.”.May 14 2011 | Read Full Review of Customer Service: New Rules f...
An aggregated and normalized score based on 21 user ratings from iDreamBooks & iTunes