Have you wanted to try out a detox cleanse diet but were afraid of starving or having unwanted side effects? Have no fear – there are many ways to detox healthfully and safely while eating real food.
When you eat the Delicious Detox way, you’ll be eating the freshest, healthiest and most delicious foods which will help you increase your energy, release toxins safely, and become more aware of how to care for your body’s unique needs.
In each season, you will focus on different organs and the conditions or symptoms that most commonly need addressing – weight loss in spring, cardiovascular health in summer, digestion and allergies in fall, and weight balancing and energy in winter.
Inside, you’ll also learn:
• Common misconceptions about detoxing and cleansing
• Why juicing may be the absolute wrong cleanse for you
• What is the best way to fast - and who shouldn't be fasting
• Why it’s almost impossible to avoid becoming toxic
• How to find out how toxic you really are
• What to do to avoid getting overexposed to toxins
• When the best time is to do a detox cleanse
• Why cleansing is not just about what you eat
• Which organ is crucial to weight loss and becoming a fat burning machine
• How to release emotions to boost your metabolism
• Why it’s actually unhealthy to lose weight in this one season
• How to eat to keep the weight off year round
After reading the Delicious Detox, you should feel prepared to try detoxing on your own. Using the food lists, simple meditations, and writing exercises, you’ll be able to create your own personal cleanse plan to boost your energy, shed excess weight, and release stress.
About Christy Goldfeder
See more books from this Author
Published March 15, 2013
by Delicious Life Publishing.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Self Help.