For too long, Blacks have held onto the lies their “friends and leaders” have told them … and then wondered why success and the American dream elude them.
Sleep no more in this comatose state. Listen to Virgil Brannon as he removes the blinds and exposes the raw truth of who has done the most to keep Blacks “in their place.” And then, as he emphasizes, investigate for yourself. When you do, you will see that:
- Abraham Lincoln and his fellow Republicans freed Blacks from slavery.
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. was a Republican fighting against Democrats.
- Republican President Dwight Eisenhower sent troops into the South to desegregate the schools.
- Democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act and opposed Dr. King’s march on Washington in 1963.
Dig deeper, as Brannon has, and you will see what Democrats have done and what they are planning to do:
- President Obama and other Democrats have established relationships with people who want to take away our freedom and destroy America.
- Democrats have consistently sponsored legislation that keeps fathers out of Black families.
- Policies by the Democrats have destroyed the education system, hurting Blacks more than any other segment of the population.
- Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson Sr., and other Democratic voices for the Blacks purposely promote racism as a means for their own popularity and power.
Democratic Coma sets the record straight, exposing this and more of the damage inflicted by these “friends of the Blacks.” And it offers hope. Success will come to those who drop their cloak of victimhood, realize they have the power and means within them to achieve, and take action to create a life of purpose, love, and integrity.
About Virgil Brannon
See more books from this Author
Published July 31, 2012
by Book Publishers Network.
Political & Social Sciences.