The Palgrave Macmillan Dictionary of Finance, Investment and Banking helps you understand and use financial language with more ease and confidence.
Compiled by a finance professional with real-world experience on three continents, it is a highly practical reference book containing the essential terminology of today's international financial marketplace. It gives concise and clear definitions of well over 5,000 terms commonly used in the industry, covering the disciplines of accounting, banking, corporate finance, investment management and insurance.
This dictionary includes:
• New terminology, reflecting developments following the global financial crisis
• 'Hot topics' of Islamic finance, bank regulation, carbon/emissions trading, business law/bankruptcy and structured products.
• International coverage, with terminology used in Europe, Asia and the USA
• Technical and non-technical terms, colloquialisms, acronyms and foreign language terms
• 190 essential formulae and 50 diagrams to aid understanding
Companion website with extra features and information:
About Erik Banks
See more books from this Author
Published January 15, 2010
by Palgrave Macmillan.
Business & Economics, Education & Reference.