Navigate China's business culture and etiquette
The fun and easy way to grow your business in China
This authoritative, friendly guide covers all the basics, from the nuts and bolts of Chinese business and bureaucracy to negotiating with your Chinese partners. You'll also get the know-how you need to manage day to day, from travel tips and advice on converting money to getting past language barriers.
Discover how to:
* Understand Chinese markets
* Develop a strong business plan
* Find the right employees
* Work with currency controls and the Chinese banking system
* Sell and source in China
Explanations in plain English
* "Get in, get out" information
* Icons and other navigational aids
* Tear-out cheat sheet
* Top ten lists
* A dash of humor and fun
About Robert Collins
See more books from this Author
Published October 22, 2007
by For Dummies.
Business & Economics, Professional & Technical.