No calorie counting.
No gram counting.
Cheating is allowed!
It's uncomplicated. Inexpensive. A cinch to maintain. And most of all, a sensible guide to healthy eating that will help you lose weight fast and keep it off for the rest of your life.
During his forty years of medical practice and in his nationally syndicated medical column, Dr. Peter Gott has been asked constantly by patients and readers for a simple, foolproof way to lose weight. In response, he developed the No Flour, No Sugar Diet, which has prompted countless success stories from his patients, thousands of letters from his readers raving about their phenomenal weight loss, and this New York Times bestselling book.
While Dr. Gott's program teaches you how to eliminate flour and sugar from your diet, you won't go hungry. The diet includes selections from all the food groups, with a stong emphasis on nutrient-dense foods that leave you feeling satisfied. You'll still enjoy lean meats, brown rice, low-fat dairy products, vegetables, fruits, and other goodies?and discover how to satisfy your sweet tooth and carb cravings without sugar or flour. In addition, DR. GOTT'S NO FLOUR, NO SUGAR DIET? features:
· Easy-to-follow meal plans you customize to your needs
· More than 50 mouthwatering recipes for soups, entrees, desserts, and more--from Omelet Muffins to Pork Tenderloin Roasted with Fennel, Apples, Potatoes, and Onions to Strawberry Crepes with Dark Chocolate Sauce
· Pantry and food lists
· Guidelines for finding the hidden flour and sugar in many foods
· Important nutritional and exercise tips
· Inspirational stories from Dr. Gott's patients and letters from readers
...and much more.
Get ready to let four powerful words "No Flour, No Sugar"make you healthier than you've ever been before!
About Peter H. Gott
See more books from this Author
Published January 4, 2008
by Grand Central Life & Style.
Health, Fitness & Dieting, Cooking.