The Easy Recipe Guide series presents: Easy Kefir Recipes - How To Make Kefir.
kefir (pronounced /kəˈfɪər/ kə-FEER)
Kefir, the ancient elixir that has made its way into the mainstream. Originating from the Caucasus mountains in the former Soviet Union, Kefir is a fermented milk product that has been used for centuries. This probiotic drink loosely translated means "pleasure" or "good feeling". It was once considered a gift from the Gods, namely for it's health and beauty benefits. So the question remains: how do we use Kefir in our daily lives? It's easy, actually. In this guide, you will learn how to make kefir, recipes to incorporate into your breakfast, lunch and dinner, and how to use kefir for health and beauty.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Kefir can regulate cholesterol and blood pressure
- Kefir aids in digestion and cleans the digestive tract.
- Kefir can heal diarrhea, leaky gut syndrome and irritable bowel syndrome
- Kefir can boost your immune system
- Kefir aids in anti-aging with it's high level of anti-oxidants
- Kefir is effective in treating acne
About Echo Bay Books
See more books from this Author
Published March 18, 2013
by Echo Bay Books.
Self Help, Cooking, Health, Fitness & Dieting.