How can you escape the rat race? Should you change your job? Or can you keep it, while making smaller changes to your daily habits and ways of thinking? This mini-book explores both options, and teaches you when each is appropriate for escaping the rat race.
This mini-book teaches:
* How to escape the rat race by changing your inner reality and daily habits
* How to escape the rat race by changing your outer reality using the emergency exit approach
* How to overcome your addiction to the rat race and workaholic lifestyle by creating healthy work habits
* How to overcome your bad leisure habits and addiction to mass media by creating healthy leisure habits
* How to create personally-selected goals for work and leisure
Part of the Evolve Your Life: Mini-Books For Finding Happiness Series.
About Derek Ralston
See more books from this Author
Published January 17, 2012